Monday 19 October 2009


Bye Brytshi began in 2011 on a market stall in Old Spitalsfield, London. Since this time we've seen a change of scenery, relocating to the beautiful Yorkshire Dales. Our family run business develops and creates comfy interior apparel, supplied to shops across North Yorkshire and sold directly through Etsy. North Yorkshire has a great range of local market towns and fairs, so look out for our stalls if you're ever visiting the area.

I'm John-William Dinsdale (Will) the owner and designer here at Bye Brytshi. I live in Wensleydale with Jenny my wife and Bella and Audrey (Pooch and Kitty). If you're ever in the area you'll probably spot, or get stuck behind my Lil' Tuckers (3 wheeled Piaggio Ape) from which I travel the dales and set up my stall on the local markets. I studied Fine Art in university, looking into themes of Britain and the hand made, challenging the idea of mass produced apparel and the expense of designer gear. Bye Brytshi is the result of this work, beautiful, bespoke designs with realistic price tags.

I design and make interior and exterior items ranging from stools, deck chairs, dog beds, bunting but mainly cushions. I have a selection of cushions I stock on all occasions featuring animals, vehicles and designs from popular culture. But what I really specialize in is bespoke, custom cushions with designs of your choice. A favorite right now is pet portraits. Folk email in or bring a picture to the stall of their dogs or cats and I design and create lovely, fluffy cushions with their faces on.

There's always something extra special about a personalized gift which my customers can use and enjoy everyday in their homes. That's what Bye Brytshi is all about. We wave goodbye to everything but good old fashioned British manufacture and say hello to hand crafted products of a high standard.

Featured products on this website are available to purchase via Etsy or direct contact with myself depending upon availability. All items are hand made and bespoke meaning that products will vary from images on this site.

I accept personalized designs to suit your own style which can be made to your specifications, all which is discussable, as well as designs seen within this site.

For more news and the latest goings on, why not have a look through our blog via the link bellow.



Thank you for viewing Bye Brytshi.
John-William Dinsdale

Press and Magazine Coverage:

No comments:

Post a Comment